- Young people of color have the power to bring justice to our communities.
- Young people care about the future and their communities.
- We are the largest and most diverse generation in California.
- We make up one-third of the population.
- Using our power to change our communities and our state. In the 2016 election, YVote organized over 150 young people and adults to engage young voters. Together, we talked to over 47,000 young voters through phone and text and increased turnout of first time voters by 20 percent.
- A statewide network of 17 youth and community organizations empowering young voters of color in California.
- Dedicated to transforming young people of color and other disenfranchised communities into an influential power block to reshape California and the decisions that impact our communities.
YVote Steering Committee Members:
Have questions or want to connect with the Yvote team? Contact Mynor Godoy, Program Coordinator at email@example.com